Historical and Art Scavenger Hunt-Ontario, CA
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
- Event Dates: November 23 - December 4 - Map and Riddles will be available on the Recreation website and Community Life & Culture Facebook
- Application and Photo Submission Closes: December 4, 2020 at 6:00 PM
- Winning Announcement: Posted December 7, 2020 at 9:00 AM on the Community Life & Culture Facebook. Winners will also be notified via email.
- Open to all ages.
- Open to Residents and Non-residents of the City of Ontario
- Participants must download the map and riddles between November 23 - December 4.
- Participants must take a selfie (with all team members) at each riddle location.
- Pictures must be raw. No editing, special text, profanity or inappropriate hand gestures are allowed.
- Pictures may not have any filters.
- Pictures need to be submitted in actual size for best quality.
- Clothing in photos must abstain from foul language, nudity, adult content, or sport teams.
- Failure to comply to the above guidelines will result in disqualification.
Step 1: Download the Ontario Map and Riddles (between November 23 - December 4)
Step 2: Solve all riddles and take selfies at each location. All team members need to be present in the picture.
Step 3: Complete the Application and submit all photos by December 4.
Step 4: Participants will receive a submission confirmation email. The first 3 families/teams to complete and accurate submit their 10 pictures will receive one $50 grocery store gift card for their family/team.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.