Little Leapers - Sky Zone Trampoline Park - Riverside
Little Leapers is a fun, high-energy play adventure, created for parents and little ones to enjoy together. You’ll love watching your child bounce, climb, and explore in a safe environment while interacting with similar age children and learning about sharing, teamwork, and other important social skills. Bond, make memories, and watch your Little Leaper thrive.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
LEARN AND GROW
THROUGH DIFFERENT TYPES OF PLAY
Little Leapers sessions include a mix of structured and unstructured activities lead by instructors and/or parents that allow children to explore, learn, and grow as they play. We welcome children 5 years old and under.
- Active Play Time promotes exploration of the attractions in the park while helping to develop hand-eye coordination, balance, and social skills.
- Sensory Play Time features activities like coloring, playing with bubbles, and building things that provide opportunities for kids to develop fine motor skills and flex their creative muscles
- Music Time gets everyone up and moving to sing and dance to popular movie hits and classic nursery rhymes while making precious memories with your little one.
MIND AND BODY
After burning up all that energy, it’s time to wind-down and refuel.
- Join story time with one of our instructors, or grab a book from our collection for you and your little leaper(s) to cuddle-up with.
- Enjoy a variety of snack options and beverages at our Fuel Zone (available for purchase, not included in program admission unless otherwise stated).
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
Sky Zone Trampoline Park - Riverside
10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT